DJM Rear Swaybar installed

12'SROCK

LET THE GROUP BUY BEGIN

i guess the more people the better the price? Need to get a ball park talley of guys who want in. Then let norcals know so he can atleast give us an estimate price? Cause im in depending on what the final price will be.

I was checking my email receipts to see what I paid for mine. And it was $258 plus a 20% discount.

The place I got it from has them for $215 right now and they often come out with promo codes for 20% off. So it comes out to around $170 for it plus the shipping. I paid $25 for shipping on a whole djm 3/4 drop bt sp shocks and rear sway.

I was checking my email receipts to see what I paid for mine. And it was $258 plus a 20% discount.

The place I got it from has them for $215 right now and they often come out with promo codes for 20% off. So it comes out to around $170 for it plus the shipping. I paid $25 for shipping on a whole djm 3/4 drop bt sp shocks and rear sway.

And that place is?

Tony seems to do a lot for SSS.com so i'd prefer to send my $$ his way. Money is tight but if his price is close enough, he'll have my order.

And that place is?

Tony seems to do a lot for SSS.com so i'd prefer to send my $$ his way. Money is tight but if his price is close enough, he'll have my order.

10-4.

I'm not trying to step on any toes, which is why I thought twice about even posting, or the store name. I'm not making a dime on either sale, just figured some would want to know.

one thing is i back up my sales with 24/7 support and help this community im not some reseller that reads out of a app guide and has NO knowledge on the product.

if i cant beat someones prices hey that happens also but at the same time 99 percent of my customers come to me because they trust me on what is best for their rides and ive been dealing with the sss drop kits for over 11 years now.

How many times have you seen the companies that just sell parts on here answering questions about your rides??

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

I would be in a group buy but it would need to be quick as I am going to pull the trigger within the next 30days in a drop/sway bar setup.

Honestly its not even the money thing but like I told Tony I appreciate all the help he is on this forum and knows his stuff so that right there is a huge factor for me to buy from him.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I would be in a group buy but it would need to be quick as I am going to pull the trigger within the next 30days in a drop/sway bar setup.

Honestly its not even the money thing but like I told Tony I appreciate all the help he is on this forum and knows his stuff so that right there is a huge factor for me to buy from him.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

This is me too, the weather is getting nice and this is next on the list.

I didn't buy my drop from tony, but wish I did. Heck he's even given me a non customer support and great advice. I'm curious how a rear sway would affect launch on a 2wd. If it would help stiffen it up and improve performance or if it's only a corner carving tool