DJM Rear Swaybar installed

12'SROCK

Dumb question.. would an awd ss benefit from this? Would it compromise pulling a trailer? What if I decide to lower the truck in the future?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

yes it would benefit from it.

I would think it would do more good then bad pulling a trailer your already pulling some trucks come with these sway bars out of the factory.

They don't sell sway bars for different height trucks but if you lower the truck so low things are dragging then you could have a problem.

The way a sway bar works is say your right rear wheel compresses your suspension in a corner the sway bar kinda forces the left side suspension to compress with it keeping your truck body and frame level which helps keep a stable stance in the corner and being stable in corners with a trailer I would think would help more good then bad like I said.

I really don't get why our trucks didn't come with them out of the factory cause other company's trucks do.

I was saying just painting the oem to match on the front would look sick.

Norcal ss is the front oem SS sway bar the same as the other oem sway bars used on the other GM trucks or are they different sizes that are used cause I know the SS is advertised with a suspension package just wondering.

I need a 1/2-2/2 drop with shocks and would be down for a group buy on the bars while iam dropping my Ss so count me in if you can pull it off Tony???

I need a 1/2-2/2 drop with shocks and would be down for a group buy on the bars while iam dropping my Ss so count me in if you can pull it off Tony???

if you plan to do 2 inches do spindles or lower a arms. keys for 2 inches ride horrible