Sign in to follow this  
sandman

SS top speed?

The C3 has 3.73's instead of 4.10's. I've gotten my C3 up to 120mph and was still pulling strong before I had to slow for traffic. I have no doubt that it will peg the new 130mph limiter.

128 and still accelerating when we shut down for lack of road. I know because I had Allen from Nelson Performance sitting shotgun with his computer monitoring the run.

By the our speedometer won't go beyond 122.

it's ok, patience guys. the true police package tahoe should be out next year and i'm expecting it to have at least a 130 or higher speedo like the last one did. likely to be a direct bolt in.

yeah, can't you download the program from the police tahoe into a truck or tahoe?

I think we have done this before for one of my fathers trucks just to try it, so it over rides the limit??

yeah, can't you download the program from the police tahoe into a truck or tahoe?

:confused::rolleyes::D

I would be interested in seeing the "police vehicle" program from a GM truck/tahoe. :jester:

the police package for the impala is limited to 130 due to overheating conditions at high speeds. here's a bit of reading on it. tahoe topic

as for the police tahoe programming, no that won't work since they won't have the 6.0 to my knowledge. hopefully they'll just have a higher speedo for future swaps.

it's ok, patience guys. the true police package tahoe should be out next year and i'm expecting it to have at least a 130 or higher speedo like the last one did. likely to be a direct bolt in.

that will be sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that'd be correct, but the ss impala is limited to around 125 or so anyway. it's not bad.

that will be sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but will it be white?