Sign in to follow this  
sandman

SS top speed?

135mph the other day on the highway...the only reason that i know is that my buddy was next to me in his vette...the SS really drives well at those speeds too... :thumbs:

when you choose to edit the custom options on the programer...it asks if you want to remove the top speed limiter as well as the rpm rev limiter...

:wtf: there was still a little left in the peddle...but we decided to slow down incase there was a cop up the way...

Does it eliminate top speed, or give you options of where to move it to? Like what your tires are rated at?

I was wondering about this very subject. Ours would not go over 110 either. Edit will be coming up very soon after the cam swap.

Top Speed is Factory Limited to 106

drove today 205kmph :) , (approx 130mph) read it on my sattelite navigation this shows real kmph. Two hands on steeringwheel and looking for speedtraps :wtf: to avoid.

Stock truck with pcm from bryan :thumbs: . Till 200 went easy, above very slowly and ran out of free road.IM000558_small.jpg

got mine up to 108-110 also. any info on the whipple supercharger? is it a good idea???

Nope. Get one that has an intercooler-radix, vortech, etc. Then you need to get a custom tune-not the one that comes with them. :chevy: