SoCal Roll Call!

Understand. Well let me kno the info about June 7th or 14th

Most likely will be in the Castaic area because it allows trucks to be in view and we can BBQ. Plus it isnt too far from Bakersfield and closer to LA. Last time was supposed to be a joint meet because we have a few members here that are also on GM-Trucks.com. We had one guy with an ISS show up in December.

That's kool BBQ and trucks can't go wrong with that and its a plus that the trucks are in site. And castaic is not that far from LA area. Well if I get a chance to make it out that way hope we can have two IsS out their... By chance do u kno what # he had???

He is a member here. Grumpytony. There are a couple pics of his truck here from the last time

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?/topic/83867-Meet-in-so/cen-cal

Just seen the pixs Looks like a good location can't wAit for the next meet. Lol

South Bay 310

South Bay 310

So you are the one I see on the streets all the time. You see a white SS around town?

Could be. You may have seen me but I don't remember seeing a white SS around. I'll keep a look out though!

I have been living in Wilmas for a long time now just put Carson as my Location because that is where I grew up and it's just on the other side of the tracks. Yeah man if you see me say whats up and i'll do the same!

Yeah for sure. Will do.