SoCal Roll Call!

It's been years since I have done a SoCal roster of Ss members. Also there have been quite some new faces in the last couple of years. So if you are from SoCal please post up your location for future GTG and cruises.

City of Perris 951

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)

Lol I'm just kidding. Any luck on a new truck I saw you looking at a few or just holding off for now?

Not really, remember Steve? The guy we went to Magnuson with? Gray dropped scsb? 370, 80, T.Trac? I offered to buy is but he isn't selling. Most of the SS clones are exterior clones only. All pre 03 too converted to 06. So no bueno.

If I can find a scsb with 6.OH, 80, T.trac, gears etc tuned right than I will take it. Doesn't seem to exist though. And IDK if I want to get into a build again. Just want to buy something that's done already. So it's going to be tough but I'm sure one will pop up. And no I don't regret selling my truck, was/is time for something new.

Oh I see, are you trying to get a clone with a 6.0 or just a rcsb with a 6.0.

Yeah and I hear you on not trying to get into another build. Only thing that sucks is buying someone else's build and not knowing if it is done properly. I made that mistake kinda because I had no idea if my trans was built or not and blew it. But then again I got most of the upgrades for free since the ss cost me what most were running for at the time.

We can't have the ambassador showing up to meets truck less lol