Red 03' SS Ashland,Ky

I was driving my Sierra back to the house from getting some groceries and what pulls up beside me...Big Red SS. I got him to pull over and we stop and talk about his truck. Just turning 59K miles needs a little bit of work already replaced the cluster and gave 15000.00 for it. He is like I know who you are...I said oh yea. He replies You have the BLUE SS I've seen around. I actually drove by your place and took a look at it without getting out of my truck as to not make anyone think I was trying to steal. We end up talking and this guy NO BS lives up a block and 2 streets. So we are talking about what all he is going to do with it and what not. He plans on keeping it stock except the factory wheels. So I had to ask are you going to get rid of them once you go chrome? Yes. And he agreed to sell them and he said if anything happeend or changes are made. But i about sh*t my pants when it pulled up beside me and then finding out he lives in pissing distance from the house. Come to find out he knows the family and seems like a decent dude. He said he wanted some sort of Rare Cadillac Escalade but that fell through then he set his sights on the SS's. Just crazy I dont see any in my area...ever only one I ever saw around here was one my Cousin had. He sold it off and god knows where it ended up...and then outta no where, when Im thinking Im the only one in the area Which sucks...up pulls another and he's my neighbor....Small Twisted World...But BACK TO VIKINGS! SKOL!