8th Annual Carlisle all GM Nationals meet. June 20th to 22nd Official

My mother cooks with Mary Ann Esposito and was personal friends with Julia Child and cooked w/her at her house near Boston. I hope to try your Grams recipe one day in the future. If you have any Antipasto recipes I'd love to try :chevy: I was hoping to bring my mom out to grille for you all but I am sidelined :fume:

Sorry no antipasta recipes . Meatball and sausage recipes I have those if you want me to pm you? Let me know bud

Thinking about coming up this year. Truck's not in perfect "Show" shape, but would love to hang with you guys... Gonna look into registering later today...

You can ask the guys my truck is never in good shape I go to just to have a good time , hang out with friends and of course harass Niko lol

nice. Come by and clean my truck. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring it to my house to so I can keep my SS clean and I have an SS to take to bung's

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's what I thought. I'll see you guys at the hotel. Is everyone staying at the marriott again ?

jim , Nikko , dan, cheri and I [emoji41]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk