8th Annual Carlisle all GM Nationals meet. June 20th to 22nd Official

Had plans with the family to go. Back surgeons highly advised me never to go due to damage, thought I could prove them wrong.

Really makes me mad I cannot go as this is the one seems to be the cake, and was also healthy a month ago :happysad: . I hope to see you all soon at an Atlantic coast meeting or LVD (if it is continued).

Yes what is everyone doing and what do you guys need me to bring?? I have an EZ up and stuff like that if yous want me to bring shoot out ideas

Cj we rent a huge tent that we all hang out under and all pitch in a few bucks to luke as he fronts all the money

If you guys want Saturday or Sunday night I can cook Italian. I finally mastered my Grams sauce recipe !!

My mother cooks with Mary Ann Esposito and was personal friends with Julia Child and cooked w/her at her house near Boston. I hope to try your Grams recipe one day in the future. If you have any Antipasto recipes I'd love to try :chevy: I was hoping to bring my mom out to grille for you all but I am sidelined :fume: