8th Annual Carlisle all GM Nationals meet. June 20th to 22nd Official

Great.......I will be there in the AM. Is there somewhere onsite to wash her up after the ride, or should I hit somewhere outside the fairgrounds?

If you guys want /need anything let me know!!

Great.......I will be there in the AM. Is there somewhere onsite to wash her up after the ride, or should I hit somewhere outside the fairgrounds?

If you guys want /need anything let me know!!

If you have washing supplies with you, they have an area along the main entrance where hoses are provided so you can wash your ride. If you do not have supplies, you can pick some up at the fair grounds or at one of the area auto part stores. There are also a few automatic car washes and a do it yourself car wash in town....

Congratulations and it was great to meet you.

It will be nice to see the different videos of the burnout contest. I know my brother in law worked on his truck for weeks and was so happy to win it!

Looks like I took 3rd place fellas in G258 - SILVERADO - NON SS!! I will upload vid also of the burnout contest!

Congratulations and it was great to meet you.

It will be nice to see the different videos of the burnout contest. I know my brother in law worked on his truck for weeks and was so happy to win it!

Great meeting you guys also. Looking forward to next year. Man he did his thing during the burn out! Way to take king of the hill!!

It was great to hang out and meet some of you!! The album sure is cool. Thanks for posting!

Have to do overnight next year for sure.

Congrates to all that placed in the show......esp the burnout winner!!

I had my girl vote for and she picked #233 Birch with painted cowl hood sides.