8th Annual Carlisle all GM Nationals meet. June 20th to 22nd Official

Cheri and I had fun as usual. I wish we could have went go carting with you guys, but it's a good thing we didnt, I found out from my doctor yesterday that I have a bulging disk in my lower back causing this pain. 6 weeks of physical therapy, a few prescription drugs, and 2 months of medical leave from the FD for me. :freak:

The wife and I had a good time coming up to the show. Had to cut it short because I had to run back to VA for work, but looking forward to coming next year as well. Got a few good pics from the show. Should have some new mods next year also...1D48F2C0-E081-4D07-B871-932A8D340F71.jpg

943414C1-02B9-4887-A59D-DE3C813A1CA6.jpg

803F7F91-5F5E-4AE9-8814-25BC2136D30D.jpg

Back pain sucks Dan take it from me. CJ I wonder how Niko is feeling after the T-Bone incident LOL.

Anyone going to Trucks Nationals ?

Hahaha idk but I feel bad for the size of a bruise it left! Haha that was some intense go carting

And hopefully you get your back fixed up soon dan

Back pain sucks Dan take it from me. CJ I wonder how Niko is feeling after the T-Bone incident LOL.

Anyone going to Trucks Nationals ?

Scott thanks to the nudge from terry and luke im registered now for all trucks

So I get my 3rd place plaque in the mail from the show and some idiot decides to run a red light the same day. He is completely at fault and my air bags didn't deploy. Going to get her back better then before.

IMAG2013_zps067587c1.jpg

damn dude that blows atleast you have it getting taken care of

Yea man but it is kinda of a a good thing. I was going to get the front bumpers repainted for another show but at least now I won't have to come out of pocket.