2014 Chevy SS

T-Bag

I seen this come on a tv show awhile back, and when I heard the name I was like, huh? Lol

Nice car atleast they didn't put a 4.8L in there. I think a 6 spd manuel trans would make it more enjoyable to drive but it is a sedan.

Edited by BLOWN SS/T (see edit history)

Test drove one yesterday, legit, has a real limited slip so I lit em up off the line with traction control off, no brake stand.

Is not worth 47K at all, plus they don't qualify for the supplier pricing that GM is offering until 3/31.

• 4 weeks later...

ive seen at sat in one its an awesome car. honestly i was a big fan of the car before it was even built. when i saw the concept i was happy to see GM is still acknowledging the sport sedan and actually building a v8 rwd car. if we didnt have so much snow i would honestly consider trading my tahoe in. i hope they offer a manual version next year like the rumors say tho

I was not a fan of the styling at first but it has grown on me. They look pretty good in all areas except the side vent things on the fenders. Look like they are the same as the ones on the equinox and the designers were rushing to "add flare" to the sides. I thought the front would be a little more aggressive styled and more noticeably different when next to a impala or Malibu. I hope they sell well and they offer a few more options like the manual trans and maybe a street package or something to make it more aggressive looking right out of the box. I've only seen a handful of them in ohio and none driving on the road, just at dealers. Looks great in black. Magnuson is working on a tvs1900 and 2300 kit for them and Kooks designed a set of long tubes for them from Kurt Buschs personal driver so hopefully the aftermarket takes off for them.

It looks too much like a chevy Cruz inside and out. I hate it. GM needs to step it up and actually work on a different design instead of slacking and copying and just throwing them together. I remember back in the day when you heard SS, they looked different.... No wonder GM needed to be bailed out.

Hopefully they don't all catch fire like the pace car did at the Nascar race

LOL

haha yes and yes my mom has a Cruze and I agree on the looks of it. After the recent Cruze and GM issues I went Mopar. And Dan ironic you posted that, just saw that link. My dad mentioned to me yesterday that Henessey did this.