I got beat 4 times this week

poopnewton

I think It's time for me to start the mods on my VHO. First I got beat by a Subaru WRX. Not much to say about this one the car had a roll cage and several racing stickers on it so I pretty much knew I was in for a ass whooping. It was from a dig and me being 2wd with bald tires it wasn't even close I spun he didn't and he was gone.

Second race was a BMW 328i not much to say here either. My bald tires got me again. I spun in first into second with a torque management filled shift only to be caught in second gear at just a little over 30mph getting killed waiting for my truck to get back into enough rpms to make it interesting. It never happened though so I just gave up.

3rd and forth race one against a Cummins RAM and one against a new Taurus was pretty much the same as the BMW race. The only difference was even though spun right into 2nd gear again they weren't ahead of me by that much and I think I could made it interesting on the top end but both of them backed out of it at around 60

All in all not a very good week

The cars your racing you wont stand a chance with. You weight more, and have different gearing than a car. Even doing mods you would have to spend ALOT to try and keep up, and by then those same cars will probably become faster.

The cars your racing you wont stand a chance with. You weight more, and have different gearing than a car. Even doing mods you would have to spend ALOT to try and keep up, and by then those same cars will probably become faster.

Except for the Subaru I don't think it would take more than new tires, headers, and a tune to beat.