2004 Silverado SS - AWD - Low Miles - Many Extras

Stitches040

Exactly my friend drove his Lincoln ls and $8000 from mass to Kansas to get a saleen mustang he drove there and drove back with another friend swapping driving and all was good if your really interested fork up the money and make the drive this truck is mint I've seen it for the year and miles and asking price your buying it or wasting this guys time period.

This is one of the cleanest Mass truck I have seen personally many times at a great New England meet. Mechanically sound and well taken care of.

Some one who gets it will not be disappointed.

Good luck with the sale!

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

I was seriously interested but being snubbed is not the way to gain interest.

Andrew ...

The reason your posts are being deleted, is because you bring nothing to the table. I've read your posts, year after year, and know you are a pathological liar. You just pop into threads and talk like you know everything or your interested in purchasing the truck, when you truly have no knowledge or intent.

There are reasons people on this site do not reply to your threads, posts, or PM's, it'd because we all know your a nuisance ...

Stay out of my threads, as I will delete any and all of your content ...

Any further discussion/complaining you bring to the open forum regarding this matter, will result in a suspension, as this violates the site rules.

You could have PM'd me with the issue, and not continually posted in the open forum.

Respectfully,

Shuan

Here's a quick walkaround of the truck ...

Yes It's dirty ... Yes it needs a good detail ... Yes it has the surface rust on the frame, but she has not been driven in the New England winters, so there is no rockerpanel rot or caked in salt ... That being said, she is in great shape ...

http://youtu.be/aC2J9znmJzE

video of the Exhaust sound clip ...

http://youtu.be/3URCJvL4yUw

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I know the truck is still for sale, it's everything Shuan says it is.

I drove down a couple weeks ago to see it, it's a very nice truck for a good price. It needs a little lovin' but the body and interior are 8.5-9/10.

Pm him if your interested, it's the best way to get ahold of him.

It's a great price for what it is, but by the time I imported it into Canada the cost was beginning to be too much for my finances.