2004 Silverado SS - AWD - Low Miles - Many Extras

Stitches040

Hey man I love the truck! I was suppose to be buying one this week and the guy keeps blowing me off. I would be interested in yours. If you could call me or text me 914-438-2821. I'm in the New York area so picking it up would not be a problem at all.

Been busy as heck lately ... Call you tonight.

Where in New York are you?

• 2 months later...

Sorry to see you selling it. That is a great price for the low miles.... You should be getting over $20k for that.

Hey Brian ... Thanks for the plug :thumbs: ... Yeah, just time to let go. I feel the price is fair for a quick sale. Would go easier with your centerlines ... Lol ...

For those PM'ing me about the truck ... I'm out of town for NASCAR race in Dover. I'll get in touch when I return home on Tuesday.

Shuan

Oh man wish I lived closer to mass. I would love to own this SS!

for a truck this nice anyone serious would fly out and pay up and drive it home with a smile ear to ear distance shouldn't matter forking up the money I think is everyone's problem distance is just an excuse

for a truck this nice anyone serious would fly out and pay up and drive it home with a smile ear to ear distance shouldn't matter forking up the money I think is everyone's problem distance is just an excuse

I drove from South Fla to North Carolina to get mine. Well worth it so you spend an extra grand or so.