2004 Silverado SS - AWD - Low Miles - Many Extras

Stitches040

Hey All ...

The time has come ... The "Mistress" needs to find a new home. I just don't drive her, and all she does is sit. So, I've decided to let her go ...

Check "My Garage" on her, for a complete list of upgrades ...

For my SilveradoSS.com family ... I'll let her go for $18,500... She'll go up on Craigslist and other sites too ... PM me with any questions ... :thumbs:

Up for sale is a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado SS (Super Sport). This SS is All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) with a 6.0L
V8 - LQ9 motor. This SS is a one owner truck, with only 33,500 miles. This truck has been my baby since day one. Only problem is, I do not drive it, and she just sits. She is still pristine on the interior and exterior.

She has numerous options that include; Bose Stereo, 6 disc Changer, XM, Headed Seats, Power Windows, Power Locks, 20” wheels, etc … if you do a web search, you’ll see that they are almost fully loaded from the factory.

The brakes have been upgraded to Baer AlumaSport 14” Slotted/Drilled Two Piston setup. Tires are only two years old, with approximately 4000 miles on them. I have also changed all the headlights to 6000k HID lights, along with doing the 4-High Conversion (All four headlights on in Highbeam mode)

I have every dealer service receipt and aftermarket part receipt for this truck !!! (Yes, I am that OCD about my vehicles.)

This truck is really quick for a full-size pickup … She’ll throw you back in the seat, and pull hard … I have the Title in Hand for quick sale … $XXXXX– OBRO

Added Features/Modifications.

Blackbear Tune – Custom/Live - $250

Baer AlumaSport Brakes w/stainless lines - $3000.00

Corsa Touring Catback Exhaust - $950.00

Carriage Works – Billet Grilles - $450.00

Volant Cold Air Intake - $250

Line-X bedliner - $425

Remote Starter - $300

Goodmark Cowl Hood - $1000 (hood/ship/paint)

Full Size SS Rim/Tire spare - $250

HIDs x2 - $200

Numerous other minor modifications.

Truck comes with factory hood, air box and floormats

SSS9.jpg

SSS13.jpg

SSS3.jpg

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

There is nothing wrong with having more vehicles then you have time to drive is my opinion. My wife may disagree.

Sorry to see you're letting it go. Someone is going to be very lucky to get this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man I love the truck! I was suppose to be buying one this week and the guy keeps blowing me off. I would be interested in yours. If you could call me or text me 914-438-2821. I'm in the New York area so picking it up would not be a problem at all.