Black Lifted SS Near New Platz NY

Mitch (guy from Albany who lifted it) traded it in a few months ago to a dealer up there for a powerstroke dually. Someone else bought it within a week. So maybe in those last few months the new owner did something to it.

What exactly was different from the one you saw to Mitch's?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

I saw it in ghe dark and snowing but I saw the front end an a quick view from the side as i pulled out of the gas station and Saw the SS on the side. The picture of the lifted SS that was posted looked different. I could be wrong. I mean from what I saw it looked good. The tires werent obnoxious but I could tell he had a lift on it an a pretty decent tint. My windows are 3pct( remember plus or minus 2% if you are ever stopped for tint violation). Couldnt make out too much in the dark and snow.

Ooh I see. So slight chance it could be a a degree of a clone too. Hopefully you see it again and get a closer look! Mitch did not have badges on his doors. His front end was 06 convert, all blacked out with smoked lights, 55w hids 6k hids in Lows and fogs & switchbacks in the turns

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore