Sign in to follow this  
Blick05SS

MLB

This will be my 4th year for the phillies butch. Good seats are hard to get so we just get the 32.00 standing room only seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hell O's opening day even standing room is 165 a piece
That's freaking insane!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have any of you guys ever been to an opening day game for your respective team? I'm really trying to get opening day tickets but it seems nearly impossible

I went to opening day / opening ballpark a couple years ago. It was an amazing experience... so excited for the "new marlins".. well I guess we lost that game and the fire sale began.... again!

I really would love to go but I just cant bring myself to drop that kinda coin on 1 game

Other than the introductions and the players lining up on the baselines, and maybe a live National Anthem performance, you won't see anything different than games 2 through 162. :)

Always lots of excitement on opening day, but I've only ever seen it on TV. It's usually a day game when I am working, and the tickets are as you say... Expensive!

Yea that's sorta what I was thinking as well hank and finally we signed a few players I was really starting to worry

Reds opening day a couple years ago was pretty cool. But I'm a Yankees fan so I wasn't that excited. Free tickets though!!