MLB

Blick05SS

Well since pitchers and catchers are about to start throwing. Are there any baseball fans on here? If so who is your team and are you happy with the moves your team have made or might be making?

As for me as usual my orioles haven't done much this offseason except for let talent go because of our cheap owner who wont pay people

Cheap owner?! Don't get me started.... I'm a Miami Marlins fan... wow that was hard to say.

Though I will not be going to any games until they sell the team to some new owners

Yea there fire sale last year was insane but yes peter angelos is very cheap 12 straight losing seasons in Baltimore not much more needed to say that

yankee jeez living in texas I would have figured rangers or Astros but never the Yankees

how do you feel about jeter??

im from NY lol Brooklyn, I'm also Giants, Islanders and Knicks fan lol, Jeter is a class act will be sad to see him go, but it's time he's getting up there in age. I want Arod to retire way over paid even though he is suspended and won't get paid this year.

Yea there fire sale last year was insane but yes peter angelos is very cheap 12 straight losing seasons in Baltimore not much more needed to say that

Fair enough! Ugh! It sucks being a miami fan... at least a real fan. At least we got the heat

Yankees fan here... some excellent signings (McCann, Ellsbury), some so-so (Roberts, Beltran). Pitching is looking pretty good, especially if Pineda is healthy. Robertson should be a good replacement for the irreplaceable Mariano. The BIG question is the infield because of age and potential health issues.

Hey, it will be fun. As of right now, we're all tied for first place! :)

(@ MuggSS... I am also a Giants and Islanders fan. Knicks, not so much anymore.)

It sucks losing ellsbury what a great player to watch over the years.

I'm sure there are some people up hear hating ellsbury for going to the yanks but personally & financially he's gonna make some good money down there so I can't be mad.

Sad to see another great player leave the sox though