Spanked a Ram with my new 80...YEAH!

rcapone

I raced a rcsb srt and had him tell about 70. Put when he went buy me I wasn't to impressed. Still a pretty fast truck though

With the power they make I'm not impressed but I give them props for putting some balls in a Rcsb. I wish chevy would. I'm assuming with the times I've run I should be 13.4 to 13.6 range. I've beat a lot of stuff I shouldn't have because the driver couldn't drive lol. Awd point and Go lol.

AWD and automatic. Lol talk about a hard life ;) the guy I raced chewed a threw first and some of second. I think he was not expecting the launch that we can do with AWD

Edited by 4Runner (see edit history)

High 10's would be sweet, but I'm not sure I'll get there without a cam and forged internals. Since my motor is stock, I'll probably just start out with like 10psi. The motor work will be coming this summer or fall and then I'll be able to see what that Jackshaft can really do...I'll bump it up to 20 for sure...maybe more :drool: The blower should be installed by the end of March. Wish it could be sooner, but I need to finish up a large project we're on right now before I can free up the $