2014 SSS/TBSS/CTSV NATIONALS MAY 2-4 2014

Date MAY 2-4
Location Bowling Green KY
COST FOR EVENT FOR DRAGSTRIP
$80 to race and includes shirt
$35 to watch and includes shirt
FOR THOSE THAT ATTENDED 2013 NATIONALS ONLY THING YOU WOULD NEED TO PAY FOR IS THE SHIRTS IF YOU WANT ONE WHICH IS LISTED BELOW.
IF SHOWING UP ON DAY OF EVENT $40 TO WATCH AND NO SHIRT WILL BE AVAIL AND $95 TO RACE AND NO SHIRT AVAILABLE.
For shirts for 2014 event (IF YOU PAID FOR ENTRY FOR LAST YEAR THIS IS THE PRICE PER SHIRT FOR THIS YEARS EVENT)
If you would like shirts below is the cost.
S-L Please add $25 dollars per shirt
XL-3XL Please add $27 dollars per shirt
4XL Please add $29 dollars per shirt
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND THE EVENT BUT STILL WOULD LIKE A SHIRT I CAN SHIP YOU THE SHIRT AT $4 DOLLARS EXTRA TO ABOVE PRICES.
PAYMENTS CAN BE DONE TO [email protected] ON PAYPAL. PLEASE NOTE YOUR SHIRT SIZE AND FORUM NAME
Hotel
$89.99 a night talk to Morgan and tell them your with the Trailblazer SS group
Hotel rates good from MAY 1-4
Each room will have 2 twin beds
Hampton Inn Bowling Green
233 Three Springs Road, Bowling Green, Kentucky, 42104
270-842-4100
Friday - 2ND
People will start to arrive at event. We will prob get something simple for dinner then head back to hotel to BS and drink
Saturday-3RD
BOWLING GREEN TRACK RENTAL WITH RENTAL CAR SHOOTOUT!!
10AM-4PM
Please refer to beginning of post for price to attend.
Saturday Night Dinner
Montana Bar and Grill 730 dinner
I will get a head count on saturday to see how many we will need for dinner.
Like Last year RAFFLE WILL BE DONE AT DINNER ON SATURDAY NIGHT

RAFFLE PRIZES!!
YAH FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS 22S OR 20S for the sss wheels or any other tbss/texas truck/replica truck wheel they have and you would just need to pay for shipping. You would have option on what kit to get.
If we have enough sss guys I can throw in more parst
I will keep you updated.
Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

JUST A BUMP

I WILL BE PAYING FOR HALF THE DINNER ALSO ON SATURDAY NIGHT. THIS INCLUDES DRINKS AND FOOD ETC and ONLY for those that pay for the event (ie shirt) i just ask you guys to pay for your half with cash.

Just wanting to give a traffic update, Bowling Green is constructing the first roundabout in KY beginning in April-May. Most of you will come from I-65 so this won't be an issue, but the 31-W bypass and University Boulevard will be closed at some points and traffic will be a little hectic.This is the bypass you will take to get too Walmart and other restaurants from the track, so if you're GPS takes you crazy places don't be alarmed! Just wanted to give those a heads up, not wanting to frighten anyone, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...