Back pressure caused by muffler?

I have a 2005 Silverado 2500 HD that has true dual exhaust. Id like to install 2 single in/single out flowmaster super 10s but am concerned about back pressure. Would it be better for my engine to just install the flowmaster dual in/dual out 50 series HD?

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd510/Pwilly7/0F72A085-E72A-4E9F-9C49-F118062A0226-3688-000005820058B2E3_zpscab5f3d4.mp4

Here you go. OBX LT headers, no cats or resonators (I had the OBX resonators removed and replaced with cutouts), X pipe, flo pro max DI/DO, 2 18" glass packs (one for each bank). All in that order.

I would run true duals with a H-Pipe and two Dynomax Race bullets. It will be extremely loud but not sound like a hillbilly deluxe.

Cheap and effective, plenty loud for ya.

The H-Pipe will help the scavenging effect without giving you a higher pitched tone and noise reduction like a X-Pipe can introduce to the system. The race bullets will only clean up the tone so its deeper and not quite as harsh. Also run turndowns not tips.

Edited by jmgak47 (see edit history)