When racing?

4Runner

post-26050-139257629638_thumb.jpg

Pretty sure this confirm what I said. This is the slower of the two runs I did. But this is racing in D. When my track opens again I'll run it away I found to be faster. And my truck is all wheel drive. And I'm probably a lot higher then Texas. My track is about 4200 above sea level. I seen another member do a 16 at 2200 feet.

Edited by 4Runner (see edit history)

WTF? 16sec 1/4? My RWD SS is completely stock and I ran the 1/4 in 15.089 @ 91mph at the Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown, Tx.

Surely you're mustaken on ur times

You obviously had a good DA. I went 16.1 stock at 2200 feet with high humidity and temp stock.

WTF? 16sec 1/4? My RWD SS is completely stock and I ran the 1/4 in 15.089 @ 91mph at the Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown, Tx.

Surely you're mustaken on ur times

Its called elevation... Royale Purple Raceway is 10' and where he ran the track is 4200'.

Your truck would run near the same time if you ran where he did on the same day. DA can be a bitch! This is a huge factor and why your track is one of the fastest in the world.

Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)

Its called elevation... Royale Purple Raceway is 10' and where he ran the track is 4200'.

Your truck would run near the same time if you ran where he did on the same day. DA can be a bitch! This is a huge factor and why your track is one of the fastest in the world.

Here is a question for you Danny? Is there an optimal DA or elevation to run at for best 1/4 mile times? The reason I ask is our track at Brainard International Raceway holds the world record for fastest dragstrip set by Tony Schumacher at 337.58MPH in the 1/4mile in 2005... And Brainard's elevation is 1217' Above sea level... I know tons of other factors take in account such as temp and humidity, but thats why I am asking you... I simply don't know... Here is the link I read http://www.brainerd.com/bir/ also http://brainerdraceway.com/facilities/drag-strip/

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...