What else do you drive, besides SSS?

tokusuke

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

65 Chevy G10 Van. Actually, i bought my SS so i had something else to drive instead of the van. 921A1A16-F494-46C1-9F36-38EA6C9233CE-7472-00000C30D22AA443.jpg 5a758e67.jpg

07 Cadillac SRX4 Is my wife's car.IMG_3881_zpsc32aaeae.jpg

Also my wife's 78 T/A IMG_1065_zpsb4952fb1.jpgIMG_1064_zpsd294e899.jpg

IMG_1647_zps55f9bce4.jpg

This summer I'd like to get some nice pictures of all 4 cars together. We are definitely "car" people :peelout:

Got an 02 maxima that I would use as my commuter and then what the heck lets use the SS so it's off and on a daily driver for 30 mile one way commute daily and it's $$$.

Wife had an 07 Lexus GS350 that we traded in for a 5.7 grand Cherokee, I was gonna do a 2010 srt-8 jeep but after finding out they average about 8mpg I passed.

And I still need my corvette.

I'll have to post pics of my cars later.

My 52,000 mile 03 SSS has a Volant cai, ported throttle body , LSXrt intake, Comp Cams kit W/lifters&pushrods, BBK headers, Doug's Headers electric cutouts, an Edge converter is being designed for my truck right now and should be shîpped in a weekł, an HP tuneup, 5 piece black billet grille, smoked covers for all lights, tono , billet 6.0 badges at the front corner of each front fender with a red hockey stripe starting at each badge going up and turning back dying off to a sharp point in the center of each back door, painted the bow tie in the center of the stock wheels the same color of red as the hockey stripe.

The truck is driven around town every couple of weeks, drag raced about four times a year and what it does best is landspeed raced two trips per year on the Ohio Mile and makes about three to four runs at each event on a standing mile on an airport runway and is the holder of six landspeed records.

Car No. Two is a 98 C5 Corvette with long tube headers, X pipe with no cats, ported throttle body, dual horn Volant cai and a HP tuneup, runs in the mid 13'S and gets twenty six MPG and it Is black as my truck.

Car No. Three is a 69 RS, SS, Čamaro Indy Pace Car convertible that has had one repaint and always garaged, rust free, original ralley wheels. $5,000.00 would get it ready to win any show.

Car No. Four my Dailey driver 1997 a Formula Firebird with the Bandit ll appearance package, extensive Hotchkis suspension up grades, Arizona Speed and Marine throttle body, Mass Air Flow Sensor, Long Tube headers, new stainless high performance exhaust system. The car has 72,000 miles and is flawless inside and out with original paint and interior and sometime next spring I will have to try it on the dragstrip and Maybe try some auto cross with it.