Boy did I screw up

I will have one in about ten days then get in installed, I need to call Monday and schedule the installation. Is there a breakin schedule or can I go straight to my stretch of county road with no houses and no traffic during the day for few test runs?

I haven't done anything to cause anyone to be mad have I? I just like to go fast and always have, back in the day it would cost six months pay to get a small block Chevy to make as much HP as my truck has right now and it would have been so radical you couldn't have driven it on the street.

I haven't done anything to cause anyone to be mad have I? I just like to go fast and always have, back in the day it would cost six months pay to get a small block Chevy to make as much HP as my truck has right now and it would have been so radical you couldn't have driven it on the street.

It's all good man, those two have a history is all. Don't mind their bickering. It's normal lol

Good, I came here trying to figure out what went wrong on my last trip landspeed racing. Dollars usually equal horsepower and HP equals speed. When the truck ran flawlessly never missing and with my seat of the pants dyno I could tell that it was running faster than ever through first gear then it felt like a parachute came out through the rest of the run you couldn't help but know that the power was there but wasn't getting to the ground. I came here to learn something and I have certainly have done that. I had thought that up to now that if you put in a cam that wouldn't behave at a traffic light you called Summit and ordered a 2500-3000 stall converter from Summit. I know now there is a lot more to it than that and maybe picked up a few friends while I was at it. I bet there aren't too many of you that knows anyone that bought a new 69 Z/28 or a 427 SS Impala from the factory, owned two original 409 Impalas or was close friends with one of the top Nascar owners and was an honorary crew member for twelve years. The way I made money to have the best looking, fastest car in town when I was 17 years old was by hauling moonshine whiskey, true story. Oh, in my early twenties I drove a drag car for a Dodge/Plymouth Dealership and I still race right up until today. The only thing that has slowed me up is a heart attack, six strokes and Parkinson's Desease.name="canadianVRss" post="939897" timestamp="1389853423"]Good stuff there ^^^

I agree cam isn't bad. TQ maker for sure. No need for a huge cam, they're just hard on stuff.