Pretty crazy story

jsm110

I agree 100% with everyone's comments and I too think the owner should be compensated for his loss and agrrevation but I have to wonder who is technically responsible,is it the dealership or the employee?.

I would put blame on the dealership if it happened during work hours but this took the car on a Sunday when he was not technically working for the dealership.

Before you guys roast my ass for my comments I am just saying I am not a lawyer or siding with the dealership but technically who should pay for the car?,I think its the employees fault but the dealership is acting like a bunch of duesche bags and to do the right thing the should pony up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I agree 100% with everyone's comments and I too think the owner should be compensated for his loss and agrrevation but I have to wonder who is technically responsible,is it the dealership or the employee?.

I would put blame on the dealership if it happened during work hours but this took the car on a Sunday when he was not technically working for the dealership.

Before you guys roast my ass for my comments I am just saying I am not a lawyer or siding with the dealership but technically who should pay for the car?,I think its the employees fault but the dealership is acting like a bunch of duesche bags and to do the right thing the should pony up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

It was under the dealerships roof. I suspect that they are responsible for the health of the vehicle. Probably even more so because the felon was an active employee at the time of the incident. But what do I know, I ain't no lawyer.

In the end it may be the responsibility of the party who has the less slick lawyer. :jester: