Whipple or magnacharger

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now im faced with 112 or whipple w140ax (2.3L)... those are my current cali legal options

I like how you're so concerned with being "legal" in Cali and you don't even have front plates! Not legal in Cali. Lol.

Sorry I had to :)

Cali has some dumbass laws. Last place I'd live. They tell you when and you can take a crap and for how long. They have more money and more debt than any other state lol. They make sure to keep there thumb on you at all times. Maggie FTW :) Buy Brandon's

Cali has some dumbass laws. Last place I'd live. They tell you when and you can take a crap and for how long. They have more money and more debt than any other state lol. They make sure to keep there thumb on you at all times. Maggie FTW :) Buy Brandon's

Cali is the only place you can snow board, go to the beach, go to the san dunes, go to Las Vegas, Disneyland and so fourth all with in driving range and even go to a few places in the same day...... :)

• 2 months later...

whipple for these trucks is awful

I would love to know some data for this. Whipple was the first to have a 50-state legal system for the LS based trucks in 1999 and led the industry for nearly 5 years before anyone even came close. Whipple redesigned there systems to have the biggest intercooler core, 2.3 liter twin screw supercharger, huge heat exchanger, massive area above and below the intercooler surfaces (vs others have little to no room for air change of direction), intercooled bypass system, comes with SCT flash tools (no shipping PCM's in) and makes more power per pound of boost than any other PD SC.

I would love to know some data for this. Whipple was the first to have a 50-state legal system for the LS based trucks in 1999 and led the industry for nearly 5 years before anyone even came close. Whipple redesigned there systems to have the biggest intercooler core, 2.3 liter twin screw supercharger, huge heat exchanger, massive area above and below the intercooler surfaces (vs others have little to no room for air change of direction), intercooled bypass system, comes with SCT flash tools (no shipping PCM's in) and makes more power per pound of boost than any other PD SC.

Your customer service sucks. The other problem with you guys is you send shit out that doesnt fit. Having to get in a pissing contest because you cant manage to properly clearance a inlet to a throttle body where it will actually open... what a joke. Then the customer sends you a bill for the work that had to be done to make the hunk of junk you sold run... Hahaha you paid half of it. You guys at whipple are a damn joke!