Whipple or magnacharger

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a Magnuson!! Either a 112 for a good 550hp truck, or a 2300 if you wanna put down 7-800. The rear cog pulley system on the 2300 sounds awesome. Youtube a few cog pulley 2300 vids and see what you think. BUT, if you wanna make mind blowing power off a roots style blower, get a 2.9 Whipple. :lol: They're very impressive. They outflow the TVS2300, but are meant for engines with bigger displacement.

Might want to do more research.

This. Don't pull an Alan and start an uproar with poor info. Lol. IMO, the smaller blowers ie 112, I'd definitely go magnacharger. But, if I had a chance over a 2300 or a whipple 2.9... It'd be a no brainer. Whipple even makes a 4.0l blower for square port LSX heads. Frickin insanity.

SOOO much power :peelout:

This. Don't pull an Alan and start an uproar with poor info. Lol. IMO, the smaller blowers ie 112, I'd definitely go magnacharger. But, if I had a chance over a 2300 or a whipple 2.9... It'd be a no brainer. Whipple even makes a 4.0l blower for square port LSX heads. Frickin insanity.

SOOO much power :peelout:

what poor info was I giving out I've given opinions along with many others