Whos truck? anyone on here? IL area

470hp---Sounds like hog wash to me...

I am just looking at on my phone and all I see is a K&N cold air kit....

As far as price need more info to give a honest opinion.

The engine compartment is dirty as hell and the radiator cover is half gone.

Call him up and ask his mods and post them the people here are some of the most knowledgeable cats

in the LS {LQ9}world.

Here is the one ive been leaning towards.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/4264620905.html

does it have to be black? my truck is in nicer shape than that one, and im considering going up to MN to look at another truck and maybe trade mine in but would rather sell it of course.. or you can just trade me your 9secty if you really have one...lol

Don't just jump right into a SSS... I'd spend sometime researching for the right one... Especially if you get one from the uppermidwest as there may be some rust issues.... I pm'd you earlier but I will definatley keep a look out for a nice truck for you... I bought mine in South Carolina and have never driven it in the salt or snow so it is practically brand new underneath and inside... I keep my seats well conditioned so no tears too... It would be worth picking one up down south and driving it back. First- you get to drive a nice smooth attractive vehicle.. Second, you can get a feel for everything that could be or is wrong with it... Things to watch out for after 100Kmiles is the transmission especially if any mods have been done for power adders, and the front differential starts whinning, steering wheel clunk which is not a big deal but can be annoying... The seat tears are common but I beleive are avoidable if the person was not fat and lazy draging their ass across the seat with a big wallet and dip can and kept it conditioned.... I'll pm you if I find anything...