Southeast SS meet / day

It was just a suggestion for a location in the Southeast with a track open two nights per weekend and lots of other venues and attractions. It seems if I make a post no matter how hot a thread is it dies. My apologies for trying to participate I will just visit and look but not participate from here on.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great suggestion! I personally have been busy and haven't looked into it much lately. It's still fresh in the year and we will get something figured out. I'd like to find out where everyone is located so we can find a central location for all. Probably make a poll out of it. I think for most traveling, there should be a cruise night/show where we can grab some grub and all meet. Track day next day. Family friendly-Ish environment. Anyone looking to participate can shoot me a pm where they are located and I'll find some places. If everyone's willing to travel, Charlotte has the z-max 4 lane drag way that would be amazing! Also it's actually prepped right haha I know I don't want to waste my time going to a crappy track. But I'd love to meet all of you and enjoy the culture

• 3 weeks later...