Southeast SS meet / day

Anyone on the east coast want to make a weekend out of it? Rent a track? Have a cruise? Something in the spring or summer? I'd like to get a head count and see what timeframe would work for people. Personally I'd be willing to travel a good ways to have a good turnout and make it a family friendly event and get out and away from the house. The sooner we can get ideas together the sooner we can have it. I know the guys in the northeast have their Ss day but it's just too far north to travel too for me 10+ hrs. So ideas? Suggestions? Let's hear them!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. I'll keep up with this. I just hope I'm not in the Gulf of Mexico working for it. Id love to come and meet some people, eat some food, and talk trucks. I'm about due for a good road trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by gcosse05 (see edit history)

Talked to Sean, he's got about 6-7 buddies with SS as well. We thought va would be a good medium for any guys interested from the northeast as well. Sometime in late may early June. That would make about 15 of us. If anyone from the NE wants in just reply to the thread

back in my VW days (01 gti vr6) and living in jacksonville, fl... making the 7 hour drive to Helen GA for SOWO with a couple dozen other enthusiasts once a year are some of the best memories I have. i would love to do something similar with big red. although SOWO is pretty much a week long party where the whole town shuts down LOL. still, a track day and/pr a good cruise with some good peeps always gets my vote