• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has own before nomination doesn't count

we will get it squared away.....

Do i need to pick a different truck then? mods please awnser

Do i need to pick a different truck then? mods please awnser

If the truck you chose has already won in the past, then yes you need to nominate a different one. Past winners cannot win again. Make sure to post a garage link.

Is there any way to add pictures to my garage other than uploading from my computer? I have most of my pictures in my photobucket account. I find it easier to resize, crop etc using photobucket.

And that wouldn't be that big of a problem except all my pics are hi-res. And the first one I tried to upload was shot down for being over 1Kb. I'll have to resize everything, save them back to my computer, then turn around and upload them to the garage.....that much work kinda takes the wind out of my sails, lol

And that wouldn't be that big of a problem except all my pics are hi-res. And the first one I tried to upload was shot down for being over 1Kb. I'll have to resize everything, save them back to my computer, then turn around and upload them to the garage.....that much work kinda takes the wind out of my sails, lol

X2!!!!

I think we should go back to the old way. Screw the garage. Just post pics to this thread (easily done with photobucket) then let the admins/mods or whoever narrow it down to 3, then we vote in a poll to nominate the winner.

X2!!!!

I think we should go back to the old way. Screw the garage. Just post pics to this thread (easily done with photobucket) then let the admins/mods or whoever narrow it down to 3, then we vote in a poll to nominate the winner.

X3