Sign in to follow this  
chevyracing67

Help on what wheels to go with

post-25944-0-04726000-1388346289_thumb.jpgHey guys I need some help on what wheels to get for my truck. The wheels pictured on my truck now came with it when I bought it. Not real crazy about them, I want it to have more of a factory look. Def want to stay with the 22's, but I am torn between the tbss or sss reps. Also even more torn on what finish, chrome, silver, or competition grey. I know this has been discussed on here a lot, but wanted some opinions from the experts who have seen one of these options in person, there are no blue ss's in my area, and I kind of like that. I am leaning towards the silver sss 22 reps, they would match the ss badges and the grey in the front bumper. I do not want black, and my truck is an 03 awd with a 2/2 drop.

post-25944-0-20379800-1388346008_thumb.jpg

post-25944-0-00151700-1388346030_thumb.jpg

Edited by chevyracing67

I personally like the wheels you have on it now.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

thanx, I hated them at first but they have grown on me. Guess I just want to make the tuck my own, I'm changing a few of the mods that were done by the original owner. The exhaust is first on the list

Welcome to the site Frank! : cheers:

Nice truck your got there! I'm not too crazy about the wheels either. Reps are always a safe bet. They're relatively cheap and look good. I too like to make my truck my own and stand out from the crowd. But, it's expensive to do so. LOL. Reps are very common, but they look nice. I definitely vote chrome 22s if you wanna stick with reps. Both the SSS and TBSS reps look good. Or if you wanna try something a little different, that's cool too! I'm excited to see what other mods you come up with for your truck, and it's nice to see another blue SS around. :thumbs:

Have fun with the new build!

Reps always look nice nobody will bust your chops about runnings those but some aftermarket rims will bring out good & bad opinions every time take your time picking its about what makes you happy in the end.

There are so many wheels out there to choose from bit if your gonna stay SSS wheels or TBSS wheels I love the chrome look. Makes the Blue pop. GL with your choice