NFL PLAYOFFS

Blick05SS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anybody can take away what they did from one year to another. Winning that many games after going 2-14 the year before is a great accomplishment! I applaud you for sticking with your team through all the bad years as I am still doing the same with my Raiders. But they did have an easy schedule and I don't think they have what it takes yet to win a Super Bowl yet! Smith needs to open up more and not be afraid to air the ball out. Jamaal Charles is a beast but you can't solely rely on him as you saw what happened to the team when he went out with a concussion. I believe the Broncos as long as they have manning and KC are the top two teams in the AFC west for years to come. Chargers still have some work to do and well my Raiders need alot of work lol.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks! Considering I was only a few months old the last time the Chiefs won a Superbowl, it'll be a long time coming when they do win again. I think they have another two years before they're real contenders. And, as you know, the Raiders / Chiefs are one of the greatest rivalries in the NFL and always is a great game to watch no matter who wins. Both of our teams need a lot of work, so it'll be interesting to see how things develop...there's always next year!

BUT, I still stand behind my prediction of Denver / Seattle. Denver wins a knockdown drag out brawl 28 - 21 in OT!!

Well Denver Seattle super bowl but I see the writing on the wall watch sportscenter and how great would it be to see peyton ride off into the sunset setting all records blah blah blah so I guess there giving the trophy to Denver this year but I really hope seattle wins

Well Im going to root for the Broncos just because I want Manning to win a ring, shut up the critics, and he can retire on top.

I also hate Pete Carol so it has always been hard fro me to root for the Seahawks. Shermans comments also make me not want to root for the Seahawks either.

Definitely some bad calls, but I really don't like either team there either. Too bad the Denver/New England game couldn't have just been the Super Bowl. But at least the Peyton hater's will have one more game to cry about. :jester:

There were bad calls on both sides Seattle just came out ahead, alot of holding on SF didn't get called. Shermans remarks were because of Crabtree bad mouthing him before and through out the game. Seattle just made the good plays at the right time.

I will never understand the media. All regular season they bitched about Sherman not wanting to be interviewed. And now that he is talking to the media he is criticized.

The guy is a beast and has a lot of great players around him in that Seattle backfield. Players from other teams talk shit and he shuts them up and reminds them about it after the game. I see nothing wrong with that he has backed up everything he has said.