So Friday night on my way home out of no where my tranny threw out of gear redlined and all 4 tires locked. Thank god I was only going 40 on a back road and didnt flip. So no the question is what could have caused this. My mods are headers, intake, corvette servo, and tune. Anybody have any ideas of what could be my problem?

Take a peek under the truck to see where the fluid is leaking from, that will help you pinpoint whether it's the transmission or the transfer case. If either of those components locked up and punched a hole in the case, sounds like a pretty catastrophic failure. A total rebuild/replacement will be required, disassembly of the component will really be the only way to figure out what let go internally. Good luck!

The fluid is dark pink it pours out when running in park and when I put it in gear I can feel the it shift but when I step on the gas nothing just revs in every gear reverse, drive, 3, 2, 1. And in neutral the truck won't move like the wheels are still locked even when it was put on the flat bed the tires where just dragging

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...