Power Seat Quit Working

Passenger side power seat controls quit working. No forward, backward, seat back, & lumbar adjustments. Drivers side works fine so I'm assuming the fuse is good. I plugged in a used switch...still didn't work. Any thoughts? Thanks.

did you actually check the fuses and relays or just assuming?

Manual shows one circuit breaker {CB Seat} for both power seats. This fuse block is located under the steering wheel column. With the fuse in, the drivers side still works & the passenger side doesn't. When I pull it, the drivers side also quits working. Either way the passenger side doesn't work. Am I overlooking a fuse/relay somewhere?

I would check out the wiring under the seat. Alot of times it can get caught in the track of the seat, or if it was messed with by a back passengers foot or anything you put on the floor could have grabbed the wiring and caused a short or pulled a wire out. I would first use a test light and make sure you are getting power to that seat. If you are, use the test light to see if the power stops from a short in the wire, you will have to test the total length of the wire to see if the voltage stops at any point. If you notice that, remove the fuse, cut the wire about a inch back from where you last got power, and replace that wire to the plug etc.

I would check out the wiring under the seat. Alot of times it can get caught in the track of the seat, or if it was messed with by a back passengers foot or anything you put on the floor could have grabbed the wiring and caused a short or pulled a wire out. I would first use a test light and make sure you are getting power to that seat. If you are, use the test light to see if the power stops from a short in the wire, you will have to test the total length of the wire to see if the voltage stops at any point. If you notice that, remove the fuse, cut the wire about a inch back from where you last got power, and replace that wire to the plug etc.

After checking the wiring under the seat...I found that power had stopped right before the seat plug/connecter. So I replaced the wire & plug/connector. All is good! Thanks for the help silveradoss.commers!!!!