2015 ZO6!!!

The word is they are trying to keep it around the last body style one... sad thing is that although they came out in 06 for high 60s low 70s, they quickly got into the 90s after the zr1 came out and they added some of the nice zr1 stuff to them :/... low 40s high 30s you can get a low mileage nice c6 though :)

if a regular c7 is selling for 72 LOL what a joke. the z06 is probably going to be near 100. GM has lost it selling a plastic cheap feeling piece of shit for that money. id take a c6 z06 any day over the new ones

if a regular c7 is selling for 72 LOL what a joke. the z06 is probably going to be near 100. GM has lost it selling a plastic cheap feeling piece of shit for that money. id take a c6 z06 any day over the new ones

where are you looking? The Base corvette is only $51K and a loaded one with everything will still run you under $70K.

I think the Z06 will start around $65K

Im excited to see what they did performance wise. Im hoping around 550hp

where are you looking? The Base corvette is only $51K and a loaded one with everything will still run you under $70K.

I agree. It also has to be put into perspective. No car approaching its performance can be had for less than twice or three times the price of the Z06.

never meant Base model. i meant a regular c7. my local dealer has 3 all for in the 70s. going as high as 73 on one.

and c6 z06 started at 75. not a chance in hell the c7 z will be cheaper

http://www.chevrolet.com/2013-corvette-z06-sports-car/features-specs/trims.html

on a side note im interested in seeing the performance as well. i have a feeling we will be seeing a 7.0 again tho. probably a smaller turbo / blown v8

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

never meant Base model. i meant a regular c7. my local dealer has 3 all for in the 70s. going as high as 73 on one.

and c6 z06 started at 75. not a chance in hell the c7 z will be cheaper

http://www.chevrolet.com/2013-corvette-z06-sports-car/features-specs/trims.html

on a side note im interested in seeing the performance as well. i have a feeling we will be seeing a 7.0 again tho. probably a smaller turbo / blown v8

They much be putting some sort of huge markup on those C7's. I have a friend who bought a Shelby Mustang and they were trying to charge him an Extra 10 grand, and he said hell no and walked away. Then they were like wait wait come back we will take off the markup.

They much be putting some sort of huge markup on those C7's. I have a friend who bought a Shelby Mustang and they were trying to charge him an Extra 10 grand, and he said hell no and walked away. Then they were like wait wait come back we will take off the markup.

yea they are just like the zl1 camaro. but thats exactly why they have lost there mind because ive sat in and looked at the c7 and i would NOT pay that much for one. yes it looks cool but it feels cheap and looks like a kids car imo. the c6 had class to its look.

the new gt500s are such a good bang for your buck its crazy. my friend bought a 2012 for 38k for 8000 miles on it LOL.

Kerbeck in Atlantic City, NJ is already discounting C7's (Non-Z51 cars) by $2000.00!

http://http://www.kerbeck.com/kerbeck/kerbeck.nsf/new_corvette_inventory

Edit: Also note that the majority of their C7's are under (and well under!) $70K. The convertibles run more. It all depends on 1LT, 2LT, 3LT, and options.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

The corvette is worth every penny. The new ones decked out with the z51 package are said to have a year waiting list and dealers are marking them up by 10k just like they did when we bought an '03 anniversary edition. The new cars I think finally went away from that "cheap plastic feel" and is a corvette that I'm proud to call a chevy flagship. Can't always impress everyone though, to each their own I reckon. I'd pull the trigger on a used c6 zo6 but thats just because I'm young and gonna use it like I stole it with all kinds of aftermarkets... there will come a day when i buy a new vette and leave it pretty much alone (maybe haha).