Returning to forums after few months MIA

kelleyperformance

hey all, as some of you may have noticed, i have not been active/seen on these or most other forums for a few months now. my health has been giving me trouble and i have just been swamped with other things like that for awhile. i am back on, and will be coming around as much as i can. yes we are still open and still doing work at this time- it is just more "appointment only" type of work, such as forum members and existing customers until further notice. most of you know my health has been a big issue for me for years now, its nothing new. in summary, it has been progressing and making things difficult. so i have used this "down" time to see new doctors all over the place, and try whatever i can to improve my health. we are on the edge of moving into a new shop, but for example, that has been held up by health. it is frustrating, but please PLEASE dont read this and make it out as complaining, bitching, looking for sorrows... quite the opposite! i am simply sorry for my lack of communications on here as of the past months, and of having to turn away some vehicles (none of you guys yet, dont worry lol) and wanted to keep you all updated on WHY this is happening and what IS really going on. i know if i was in someone else's shoes, who doesnt know me well enough to know my situation, and my PM wasnt replied to... id like to know why, else i would gather that i mightve been ignored. this, obviously, is NOT the case here and i just wanted to let you all know that. anyone who needs anything- whether it is with an existing customer, new customer, etc- if you have had trouble getting ahold of me: please text message my cell phone (number is below in my sig.), this is the best way to make sure i get back to you. if you dont/cant text, or its not your thing, feel free to give me a call on that same number- just PLEASE leave me a voicemail, as i get quite a large volume of calls and might not catch it without a voicemail. you can also email me at [email protected] , that just takes longer and is not the ideal way to get me. PMing me is the worst way to get ahold of me, as i may not be on the boards for a few days (or longer in this past case) and get A LOT of PMs. again, i am very sorry if you have been trying to get ahold of me since i have been gone. please shoot me a text or an email, and we can take care of whatever you need :) (that includes mail order tuning/custom parts, as well as customers locally, still doing work thru appt!)

i will be "lurking" in the forums now, as i need to catch up with whats going on around here! :jester: as for what i have going on, as i had posted a little about before i left... my SSS is down, all taken apart. its getting a well-due power upgrade, along with some other goodies :D also, i will make a seperate post soon for this but- the KP shop truck is for sale, the 2005 Joe Gibbs Performance S/C #335 RCSB/4L65e/LM7/RADIX. youll see an ad for it pop up shortly on here, some other forums, and most likely itll run on eBay too. sad to see it go, it really is a great truck. also like said above, we are trying to get some things buttoned up here with the old shop and will then be moving to a new shop/location. so thats basically what i have going on, if you even read this far :lol: glad to be back on to show you clowns the right way!!! :jester: jk hehe ;P

John :cheers:

Goddamn man. Bout time you stopped by to check on us. Glad to see you're doing well. Cant wait to see the progress on your SS, hopefully in person this summer. :peelout: We all missed ya.

yeah and hopefully... i actually finish it before then. and hopefully i wont have to sell my house to finish it either... :lol::cry:

Glad you're back! I need a "supercharged" decal for the tailgate

me too! thanks :D text me your shipping address, ill send it out monday :thumbs:

I think I'm blind, I am looking and looking and can't find your number in the sig!! Lol

I was thinking the same thing, can't find your number in the sig! Glad to see you back on the site also missed your informative posts. Hope your health is in the upward swing of things. Is your new shop staying in the same town?

Glad to see you back John! And sorry to hear that you continue your struggles with your health. If there's one thing I've learned in my years is that your attitude directly effects the outcome of all situations. Keep your chin up, keep smiling and let your character and integrity guide you through tough times.

About time you chimed in!!....We missed you John!!! Keep fighting....Never give up, we're all here to help in anyway we can.

I'll give you a call re: that sweet one piece oem cat-back you sent me pics of last spring.