Who's truck was this??????

It really looks great, I seriously considered lifting at one point because I live off road and have never been a street truck kinda guy. However, I just knew that an SS wasn't the truck to lift and at stock height it could at least get me where I needed to be to unload my true off road toys. Now I have a badaSS jeep rubicon so it doesnt matter but I do like this. My next silverado/sierra, which I'll probably trade the jeep for when I get home, will be lifted.

Edited by smalltownguy (see edit history)

He never gave specifics, but said heads, cam, tune, gears, exhaust, headers, fuel system, cat delete. Claimed a 12.96 on the 33s.. Yeah I call bullshit on that. A gas truck lifted 9.5" on 33 mud tires is NOT getting that time. Would need boost, then it's almost believable..

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

• 2 weeks later...

not complicated at all...

i like the truck. its different, and my bet is that is prob one reason he did a lifted build. this isnt exactly a limited production car, and it certainly isnt strictly a "curve hugging" sports car. its a pickup truck, with torsion bars... maybe he "didnt do forums" because he just got senselessly bashed anywhere he went... i wouldnt blame him if he didnt find that fun. the WHOLE point of customization is to customize the vehicle to YOU- its owner/driver. there might be a few times where "bashing" could be arguably justified, but when its commenting on someones modifications to their car/truck- not really... i think posting strictly negative, totally non-constructive comments is nearly childish. this may be a surprise, but im willing to bet he spent ALL that money on that SS because its what HE liked and what HE wanted. i dont think he had your ideas in mind when he built it :lol: i know, it seems rude :rolleyes:

oh, btw- i call BS on that 1/4 mi time too. doesnt seem close (unless its got one of those "freak motors" from the factory :lol: )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...