Who's truck was this??????

Dont remember his name. Hes not a member, but there was a thread opened at the time that photoshoot was done. A lot of us bash on a lifted SS, cuz its a disgrace, but i appreciate the work that went into this. Very tastefully done, and a very nice truck.

His name is Mitch Sousa. And he just traded the truck in 2 weeks ago (to this place I guess lol) . I followed this veryy closely

I remember seeing that on here i dont think that he was a member tho iirc, someone just posted the pics

I'm the one who made the thread with his photoshoot pics lol :wave: he doesn't do forums

I only remembering seeing him on the SSS Facebook page. Everyone bashed him, he from Keeeentucky.

He lives on Albany, NY

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

I wouldn't ever do it to a sport truck designed for the road but this thing was done right and makes me think twice everytime I see it... This is the only SSS I have ever seen lifted that looks good to me... If I could have two SSS's I would keep mine as a track truck and this one for a DD LOL