Silverado SS Beanies and Hats Group Buy 2013

jddmj

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which Hat? The winning vote will be decided as of Saturday Nov. 16th at 6:00pm

• SS Silverado on the front with a blank back.
    • SS on the front with Silverado on the back.

Finally got an email late yesterday evening. They are working out the fine details. I am extremely sorry this is taking so long. I never had worked with any embroidery shop, so I had to use the work I liked the best. I can insure you guys I am not trying to screw anyone over. Again, I am deeply sorry.

Small snag in the system. The only red or blue beanies are going to be 2 tone. They will have a twin strip around the bottom with SS only on the front. I can do this, or get you a black beanie with a different color stitch. This is the best I can do. Those who have ordered, please advice asap. Thanks!

That's not too bad. :thumbs: and it'll only have SS on the front?

But the other colors still say SS on the front and silverado on the rear?

Right. The silverado wouldn't look right above the pin strips. The regular beanie would be the same as orig. stated.

I started looking again once they started giving me the run around at the other shop. Finally found one that suited me but they dont take paypal. So we must wait now for she money to clear the bank. In extremely aggravated at the turn around time, I promise I am not scamming.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk