Silverado SS Beanies and Hats Group Buy 2013

jddmj

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which Hat? The winning vote will be decided as of Saturday Nov. 16th at 6:00pm

• SS Silverado on the front with a blank back.
    • SS on the front with Silverado on the back.

Yes, basically the same as Shawn. We need around 10 more to make it happen.

is that counting the few people i saw who said theyd do flat bill on here or no? thread is kinda a mess to count whos in for what lol, i dunno how far you got on the last few posts i saw saying flat. either way id take like 4-5, more if we absolutely HAD to to make it happen. i pretty much ruined my last SS hat from Shawn :( its all greasy and motor oily lol :cry:

btw- any possibilty we can do a "VHO" hat? like the same hat just switch the "SS" on front for "VHO" in same font, and keep the "Silverado" on back the same. if you need a minimum or we can do 1-2 for a higher price, let me know pls :)

John

Curved bills I believe are good to go. Ill have to double check. Ive been away from my computer for doing billing. Dont worry, ill make sure everyone is taken care of.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

As of right now, I have charged everyone who has placed an order as of 11:12PM on 12/3/2013. I am attaching a chart of how everyone has been charged, and what I have you down for. This will change as orders come in, and as changes are made. We Currently have enough beanies to complete that order, but more are more than welcome. We are just a little shy of hitting the curved bill mark. And for the flat bills to be made, we need a bit more. We have to have at least 15 of an item total before the order can go down.

The Names in RED are the people that have paid so far.

To read the Chart you need to know.

K=Black R=Red B=Blue C=Curved F=Flat L=Large/XL S= S/Large If the S is in the Blue area, it stands for Stitching.

It maybe a little tricky at first to read the chart, but I think everyone will catch on. If you have any changes or corrections, please let me know.

12313Order_zps2ad42a2c.png

Click on the Chart, then zoom in for best results. Thanks again everyone for working with me, and Im stoked about having this gear to wear with our other gear.

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)