Rep's. 22 and 24". Just throwing this out there

fast4popper

when are the 24' SS reps coming out?

Hahaha :rollin:

I love this thread!

But all BS aside, im excited to see what these will look like installed. Post pics when you guys start getting these wheels. Will i be buying a set? Nope. But I dont blame you guys for it. The stock wheels look great, just not my style. Im stuck up like Chris (Fast4popper) :lol:

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Yeeeeah I guess that is true

I wanna see pics of your truck with a 5/7

Itll have to wait till spring, trucks getting swapped to 5/7 now in the harage 9ver winter. I have 4/6 pics but I think everyones seen those? I got a couple pics up on my instagram grobertson7

The reason the reps are so hot right now is because its so much of a clean stock look with the 22" reps on. With no lip! I've always had a fat lip aftermarket wheel on my other vehicles so i wanna switch it up to a clean stock looking wheel. So i will eventually have me some 22" reps soon!

I love the way my truck looks right now but I'd also like to try some other wheels nobody has got. I've seen a few sets I link and may still pull the trigger on them. I like my engine bay cuz I haven't seen anyone else with the same as me. I love to be different. That bring said it's really hard to beat the SS wheel.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer a clean stock look with a slightly bigger rim hence my 22" reps. Tire size was recommended to me by fellow SSS.com members and I love it. To each his own all I know is that it is my truck and it is what I like which is all that matters.

I haven't been on here very long so my words may not count as much as others. But some seem to forget that this is a PUBLIC forum where everybody is allowed to express their thoughts. Not everybody is going to like what you like and that is just how life is.

I'm not saying I don't like the stock wheels. I'm saying, no one thinks outside the box on here. So many options and all the same conclusion.

I would say most of us would like a nicer wheel, I would say it comes down to money, you can buy a lot of cheap chrome wheels for under $1500, but have to deal with the pitting if you drive it all the time, and billet wheels are going to be over $3000+ and thats were you get into some nicer wheels options, I think most of us use are trucks as daily drivers so the reps are a good buy, easy to maintain and look good.

I'm not a huge rep fan however I'm with majority. They look clean and are easy to maintain. But I have already gone through three different wheel combos. Still not satisfied with any of them. And I cannot justify billets because the maintenance as my truck is driven daily. I say do what you want FTW! All of these trucks are nice.

i cant beleive this theif is still on here this guy is a bad business man and does not keep his word, should have been banned a long time ago.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/70036-fast4popper/?hl=fast4popper

He just came back around not to long ago. Some of us who have been on here awhile remember what happened. I personally do. Btw Chase you have pics of the new V??

• 3 weeks later...

Yet my posts get deleted and edited and some others don't. Wow! Politics I guess. Maybe I need to learn how to deep throat better.

Kelley, thanks for the chuckle!

yeah me too, so i guess we both suffer from the same issue huh :lol: