Rep's. 22 and 24". Just throwing this out there

fast4popper

i like the stock wheels, would beleive how many people ask "where did you get those rims" and they cant beleive they are stock.. its all about personal preference.. alot of people like that clean stock look not saying aftermarket rims dont look clean cuz alot of them do!

Edited by CJ_978 (see edit history)

I personally tried different wheels, stocks in chrome silver and I ended up with 22 chrome reps and I love it. I was tempted to try a new set that came out the dub baller in 22".

Lots of wheel choices out there, but the stock look with a bigger wheel dimension to throw you off a bit is sufficent for me. I've seen lots of SS trucks with aftermarket wheels and usually there cheap wheels and it makes the truck look like shit to me. Theres way to many cheap aftermarket wheels out that people rarely go with a quality wheel.

Personally I'd try the 24" SS reps and if I like them I'd keep em them on, another nice wheel would be the 24" off of the nnbs concept SS 427, I'd try that one out if they made it.

I'm not saying I don't like the stock wheels. I'm saying, no one thinks outside the box on here. So many options and all the same conclusion.

Because the general population here hates on anything thats "different" thats why I don't post ideas I have anymore or ask for opinions because its always "its not my style/preference but it's ok". Passive aggressive insults all the time, gets annoying. For example the dude with the black cladding on the red ss.

Also, what hasnt been done out there? Not much uniqueness left unless you start going the route of madman or ricer.

Also oem+ is a very clean and popular style right now. Hence my running tbss reps on a 5/7 ss.

Edited by ThatTallCanadian (see edit history)

Because the general population here hates on anything thats "different" thats why I don't post ideas I have anymore or ask for opinions because its always "its not my style/preference but it's ok". Passive aggressive insults all the time, gets annoying. For example the dude with the black cladding on the red ss.

Also, what hasnt been done out there? Not much uniqueness left unless you start going the route of madman or ricer.

Also oem+ is a very clean and popular style right now. Hence my running tbss reps on a 5/7 ss.

Yeeeeah I guess that is true

I wanna see pics of your truck with a 5/7

Funny part, I've had my SS for 10 years. And I still have ideas that I'd like to try, to do, to accomplish. Audio systems that would be badass, and I've done quiet a few in these trucks that are all different and unique. Wheels and suspension that are different. Engine setups that are over the top. I don't want to do this to my own truCk. Bit would love to do it to a fellow SS lover such as myself. I love the way mine has evolved, and over te winter I will show more pics as to things that haven't been done. Prime example, my 5.1 audio dashboard I built. So many people wanted one, but NO ONE ever tried to top it. My Hood, never duplicated, just admired. That makes me feel great, but I see opportunities to make it better. I wish others felt as pushed and challenged as I do when it comes to, out doing, others in the car scene. And honestly, wheels are where it starts. We all have badass trucks, make EM better by NOT following the same old wheel trends.