Rep's. 22 and 24". Just throwing this out there

fast4popper

Why? There are soooo many other wheels out there. Better looking, better made, and makes you stand out. Why does everyone buy reps?

I looked thru the first 3 pages of this section and that's all I see...

Stand out people, customize YOUR ride. Not what everyone else is doin.

Ok off my soapbox now. Carry on. ;). I still love ya all!

why not rep's they look good. I have not seen one vehicle in my town with 22"s or larger reps. But heck there is not very many SSS in my neck of the woods. Lol I don't have a set but I like them. at some point I'll probably get a set of 22s.

I have ran other wheels, ended up going back to the 22" rep's. I also have 22" transit wheels im going to run soon.

I could care less if you don't think trucks with rep's stand out or could look better........

My truck looks good to me, dont care what you or anyone else thinks.

Edited by silverado_ss_04 (see edit history)

Run what u want It's your truck after all. I'm running 26s,do I like how it rides..? No. Do I like how it looks,yes so there u go. Now that this 24s are comin out ill be running them as well lol

I would have to agree with Silverado_ss_04 his truck is one my favorites on the site if you can look at that truck and say it needs a new set of rims to look better i would have to disagree. The trucks look good with the SS rims on them GM couldn't have done a better job pairing the rims with the truck and that's why a lot of us still love the rims on the truck.