Intimidator SS photoshoot

SickChevy06

Here's a pic of my SSSilverbirch of how I bought it. Came with 24s, but I sold those and put the original stock 20s and dropped it a little. In my opinion these trucks look better with stocks. Next time i take it to the car wash i'll take some pics and post them up to see before and after.

socalssilverbirch.jpg

What kind of grill inserts do you have it looks sick nice truck btw

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks bro. As for the grill inserts the guy I bought it from custom built it himself. You can go to a metal fab shop and pick up the chrome mesh. Measure it, cut it, and weld tabs to mount it. You can get different colors too.

post-25559-0-41145000-1384461883_thumb.jpg

Here's a pic of my SSSilverbirch of how I bought it. Came with 24s, but I sold those and put the original stock 20s and dropped it a little. In my opinion these trucks look better with stocks. Next time i take it to the car wash i'll take some pics and post them up to see before and after.

post-25559-0-62136900-1384455231_thumb.jpg

Looks really good! Like the headlights looking forward for the pics with the 20s and dropped

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks everyone

Buy that one on ebay lol please help it!!!

Good looking truck man, looks real nice. Props! What tire size you running, I want smaller ones but still cant decide what size

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...