part 4 testing is over - part 5 suggestions?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hook us up with a link to their dyno sheets.  Would love to look at them.

Ben, It's true and can happen.

Here is a dyno sheet from Thunder Racing Custom "Old Man Truck" Camshaft - 214/220 .600/.525 115+2 LSA

over 60hp gain @ 6200 rpm

camswap.jpg

This graph is of a 5.3? I don't care about 60hp hp graphs. What I really wanted to see was some with 100hp, like was mentioned.

how about a possible roll pan to lighten the truck up a bit. would be nice to see sir michael's or bell tech come out with one for the SS. with some fast talking i think you could convince them to make one for you.

I have a BSER rollpan and after removing the tow package, the bumper and cover, and the spare tire the truck sat noticably higher in the rear. I have the heavy Gaylord X2000 speedsturr on it and wonder how much higher it would set with that thing off. I havent had time to get it painted and I wont go to the track untill its done, so as soon as I get some paint on it I will head to Gainsville for some new times.

Careful Zippy... you're gonna hurt BSER's feelings! :devil:

that's not my intent. the idea is mainly that he has a hard time getting enough orders to keep them in stock and the only guys that know where to get one are on here. there is no reason bell tech or sir michaels doesn't make one. if they did he could just sell one of them and still make pretty good profit off them with less issue's.

I have a BSER rollpan and after removing the tow package, the bumper and cover, and the spare tire the truck sat noticably higher in the rear.  I have the heavy Gaylord X2000 speedsturr on it and wonder how much higher it would set with that thing off.  I havent had time to get it painted and I wont go to the track untill its done, so as soon as I get some paint on it I will head to Gainsville for some new times.

Get 'ER Done!! 5 bucks from 7-11, bright Red!! :ughdance:

Archived