Looking for firearm

CJ_978

Looking for a s&w 5906 9mm had the chance to get one a couple months back but hesitated on it, now kicking my self for not getting one, anyone have one or know of one for sale? I know if its out of state I'd have to get it transfers and all of that

I can see if my supplier has any in stock currently, if they don't I can get pretty much anything in stock within a matter of 1-2 weeks. There are some exceptions to extremely popular guns.

It would be a pain in the ass hassle if you did want to purchase from us since we're different states and shipping would obviously incur some extra money into the deal.

I'll check on availability & best price I can get for you (won't include shipping to your local FFL, most shops have their own "transfer fee")

thanks that would be great, they were produced in the 90's ive seen them on line here and there, just sucks that i cant phically see it if i get one shipped... dont want to get one thats all beat up ya now? but if yous guys have one or know of one that would be great!

We use Gunbroker quite a bit. You can find some really great deals and make some money :)

It's pretty simple, you sign up, register, all that, then you look for the gun you want to buy and bid on it. It's kinda like Ebay for guns.

It would be best to make arrangements with your local gun shop first. You'll need their address & all the FFL information. Just tell them you want to buy from gunbroker and have it shipped to them and they'll tell you all the stuff you need from them. As well as tell you their transfer fee so you can add that into your total cost/budget.

Here's some info for you regarding Gunbroker:

http://www.gunbroker.com/user/howtobuy.aspx#canIBuy

I won't be able to get it in for you. Since it's no longer in production it'll be something you have to buy used from someone like Gunbroker or a private party. I kinda figured as much but sometimes we can get in used stuff so it was worth a shot!

As an aside, why do you want the 5906? Those things are like carrying around bricks lol