Different Light Options (4-High, 6-High, Etc...)

diggerdan11

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is the setup I've seen everywhere so I must be right but it doesnt make sense to me. The issue i have with it is this. pin 85 on the relays operate the coil inside to switch the relay. So when the high beams go on its pin 85 goes hot and that means for the low beam to work its pin 85 must also go hot. So isnt the diode installed in the wrong direction? The anode should face the high beam so current flows thru. Or am I reading the circuit wrong?

• 1 month later...

I used the have diode setup I did not like. I did research online and found this company called Fleece performance and they make a "ALL LIGHT MODULE" I purchase one a couple years ago and it works great! here is the                   LINK: https://fleeceperformance.com/gm-all-lights-on-module.html

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/31/2019 at 6:29 AM, houston05tx said:

I used the have diode setup I did not like. I did research online and found this company called Fleece performance and they make a "ALL LIGHT MODULE" I purchase one a couple years ago and it works great! here is the                   LINK: https://fleeceperformance.com/gm-all-lights-on-module.html

This is a great, idiot proof alternative to the diode fix.  Highly recommended! 

• 1 year later...