Shopman Bowtie - Group Buy - 2013 - ORDER CLOSED

abss_2003

No, you would have to paint it yourself and I believe if I remember correctly it is a machine polish. Please guys let's not make this more complicated than it is, we will be lucky just to get these bowties in production again. Sorry BLNAWAY I don't mean to disrespect your question in anyway but if Shopman does this for us he is doing us a big favor.

no disrespect taken at all just asking so Ik what to plan for, thanks Im still in for one :dbanana:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys just heard back from Shopman. "No extra for inlay. Total is $85 shipped with inlay." " Each person will need to supply shipping addresses, and the color inlay they want: black, red, white, or blue.I will mail them directly to them with tracking." And the last thing Shopman said to me after asking him if he wants to accept payment now is "I need to get time on the C&C and that could take some time. I will put a request in and let you know a time frame. Stay tunned." So lets hang in there guys and who ever wants one just add to the post.

Ok guys just heard back from Shopman. "No extra for inlay. Total is $85 shipped with inlay." " Each person will need to supply shipping addresses, and the color inlay they want: black, red, white, or blue.I will mail them directly to them with tracking." And the last thing Shopman said to me after asking him if he wants to accept payment now is "I need to get time on the C&C and that could take some time. I will put a request in and let you know a time frame. Stay tunned." So lets hang in there guys and who ever wants one just add to the post.

ABSS ... Just start a Master List of confirmed buyers. That way you have a running total, and can confirm with each when the time comes to make your payment.

DO NOT post your addresses in the thread, Shopman needs it when you make your payment.